14" (0.36 m) to 24" (0.61 m)
In teams, participants will have to move the ball on a table by hitting it with a noodle.
Hit the ball using a Noodle.
How the game is played
Arrange participants around the table. Using a noodle, each participant hits the ball to move it to another participant, either in front or participant, either in front of or beside them.
- Place two cones at each end of a single or series of several tables to delimit a goal area: participants, separated into two separate teams, must score in the opponent’s goal by hitting the ball with their noodle.
- Each participant must stay in his or her zone (i.e., in the half of the series of tables) and not walk around the tables;
- Attempt to drop an object placed vertically on the table (e.g. OMNIKIN® noodle, wooden block, etc.);
- This activity can be done standing or sitting;
- Once the participants are skilled, it is possible to use the OMNIKIN® SUPER ball to add a level of difficulty.