33" (0.84 m) to 48" (1.22 m)
60" (1.52 m) to 72" (1.83 m)
> 30 participants
Participants must move the ball between two concentric circles in order to reach an objective.
Cooperate to achieve the goal (make turns quickly, touch the person with the ball, keep the ball out of the person’s reach).
How the game is played
Place the participants in two concentric circles about 1.5 meters apart. The participants in the inner circle should be facing outward and the participants in the outer circle should be facing inward.
In other words, the participants in the two circles should be facing each other and a ball should be able to move between the circles. If you don’t have enough participants to make the inner circle, you can use a Omnikin Tube.
At the activity leader’s signal, participants must (using only their hands) move the ball around the track as quickly as possible. Once the game is understood, record how long it takes the group to complete 2, 3, 5 and then 10 laps.
- Possibility to do it in a relay race (Indiana Jones and Planet Chasser)
- Use only one hand, to be positioned from the side or from the back (Start your engines)
- These games can be performed standing or sitting.
- The person playing the role of Indiana Jones or the planet chasser must be mobile and could be the activity leader
- This activity can be adapted as a musical ball: when the music stops, the person with the ball in front of them or touching the ball is removed from the game
This game is an adaptation of the 3 in 1.
Specific safety rules
Tell participants that they can only use their upper limbs.