14" (0.36 m) to 24" (0.61 m)
< 12 participants
With a ball, the participants will have to massage themselves or a person by rolling it on their back.
For this physical education game, the objective is to perform a massage.
How this PE game is played
For this PE game, arrange participants in a circle fairly close together and each person takes a ball and rolls it onto the back of the person in front.
Depending on the number of balls, make a line and rotate so that each participant is at the end of the line without a ball.
- Replace the ball with an OMNIKIN noodle.
- Participants can be placed in teams of 2 and each person massages the other in turn.
- The ball can be rolled on the back, in front of the legs, behind the legs, on the top of the head, on the arms and hands.
- Each participant can also self-massage (in front of the legs, on top of the head, on the arms and hands, and under the feet)
- This PE game can be played while standing or sitting.