14" (0.36 m) to 24" (0.61 m)
Working in teams, participants have to throw the ball to their partners without it touching the ground, using a towel or sticks.
Throw and catch a ball using an object as much as possible without dropping it.
How the game is played
In pairs, use the towel as a catapult to throw the ball to two other people, who must also retrieve it with their towel. The ball must not be touched with the hands or any other part of the body. A point is scored each time the ball is caught.
- Use one stick or fry per participant instead of a towel
- Roll the ball on the towel, stick or fry instead of throwing it
- Change the throwing distance
- Give a target to hit
- Have the ball bounce on the ground before the other two people catch it
- Allow the use of hands or other body parts to assist the catch
- To increase the level of difficulty, participants can move around when throwing and catching the ball
- This activity can be performed in a standing or sitting position
- Instead of passing the ball to another team, participants throw the ball at a target on the floor or wall
- Do not keep score