14" (0.36 m) to 24" (0.61 m)
33" (0.84 m) to 48" (1.22 m)
6 years old and +
In teams, participants will have to throw rings or sandbags at a ball to move it into the opponent’s zone.
Throw objects at a ball.
How the game is played
Divide the group into 2 teams and arrange them face to face on two parallel lines. Place the ball on a central line marking the territories of both teams. At the signal of the activity leader, the participants throw the projectiles at the ball to drag it into the opponent’s territory. A point is given for each time the ball is thrown into the opponent’s territory and the game ends after a certain number of points or a time limit.
Depending on the space and the number of participants, it is possible to have 4 teams and 2 games at the same time. If a team runs out of projectiles, the activity leader can retrieve them and give them back to the participants.
- Change the throwing distance.
- Place the two teams side by side and give them each a ball. The first team to get their ball behind the finish line wins the game.
- Place the balls in ball holders and make throws by sliding or rolling the balls to the holders to move the ball from point A to point B.
- Throw the ball in different ways: with the right hand, with the left hand, with the hands above the head, etc.
- This activity can be done while standing or sitting.
- Do not keep score.