- Omnikin Inc. warrants the product against defects in material and craftsmanship resulting and therefore not exceeding 2 years from the purchase date.
- Omnikin Inc. warrants the bladder against defects in material and craftsmanship resulting in the deflation or bursting of the bladder during the first inflations of the ball, and therefore not exceeding 2 years from the purchase date.
- This warranty does not cover damage resulting from abusive or excessive handling of the ball.
- The following activities are considered abusive or excessive:
- Use of a cover other than the Omnikin cover for the bladder or one that is not the right size.
- Inflation or use of the bladder while it is not inside the Omnikin nylon cover, as described in the instructions supplied by Omnikin Inc.
- Contact or handling of the products with sharp objects or corners that may cause voluntary or accidental damage, as well as any other damage resulting from the use of the bladder in a punctured or torn cover.
- Any use other than that for which the ball was manufactured.
- Inflation or use of the bladder while it is cold or subjected to varying degrees of temperature.
- Any damage or alteration to the ball caused by attempting to clean or repair it.
- This warranty does not cover damage resulting from natural fading and aging of the material.
- This warranty does not cover damage resulting from normal use of the product.
Technical Information : Use and Warranty
My ball is broken, is it guaranteed?
Omnikin balls are sensitive to corners or sharp objects. In a gymnasium, its worst enemy is the basketball net. This type of damage is considered accidental and, unfortunately not covered by our warranty.
Torn ball cover
If your ball cover is torn in the center of a ball piece (panel), a white or pale rubbing mark is usually visible at one end. The ball probably hit a sharp object; this happens without noticing it. The damage is not covered by our warranty, but can be easily repaired.
If your ball cover is torn at a seam, it probably is a manufacturing defect. Seams of Omnikin balls are fully guaranteed. The cover can then be replaced or repaired at no charge within the two years following the purchase date. Please communicate with your distributor in this situation.
Unfortunately, if your warranty is over, we suggest you verify in a shoe repair, dry cleaning or alterations shop in your region to repair your nylon cover or follow the repair instructions to repair on your own. A piece of fabric (patch) is included with every ball for repair purposes.
See how you can repair your ball.
If your bladder has a manufacturing defect such as bursting or quick deflation, it will happen during the initial inflation. This type of damage is guaranteed for a period not exceeding two years from the purchase date, if any.
If your bladder has rubbing marks around its neck or if latex has a pink or orange shade, your bladder is presumed to have been used and is unfortunately no longer guaranteed. Please note that latex is a material that dries with time, and it is impossible to guarantee bladders against bursting over a long period of time.